If you haven’t heard of it, the annual Movers & Storers Show is back on this September, and as the UK’s largest trade exhibition for the removals and storage industries, everyone in the sector should get out of the office and down to the show!
It takes place next month, on Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16th September, hosted once again at the iconic home of the British Grand Prix, Silverstone Circuit. The event is independently run, so whether you are a part of the a trade association or not, anyone is welcome to attend. The Show aims to target anyone in the removals and storage industry, from large scale companies to small, and is the perfect venue to unite people from the same sector, encouraging information to be shared and relationships made.
The show attracts many experts and traders from the industry, so is a great place to connect and network with others. It will allow you to:
- Meet industry colleagues and suppliers
- Potentially make new contracts with suppliers
- Learn industry news and movements
- View new products that may benefit your business
- Educate yourselves on the pulse of the rest of the industry
- Have an enjoyable day away from the office!
The Show’s official website states that mostly managers and decision makers attend the show, although it is open to all levels. Most importantly, the people attending are likely to be in a position to negotiate future potential deals and contracts, making it a worthwhile event for all.
So you’re as interested as we are in meeting colleagues from across the removals industry, but what’s actually involved in a day at the Movers and Storers Show?
- The ‘Learning Zone’ features a number of prominent speakers targeting important issues in the industry, allowing attendees to join in and share their own experiences
- Competitions also play a part at the Show, giving visitors a chance to have some fun and even win a title as Best Packer!
- Exhibition Stands, for those who are exhibiting new products at the show – this is a great place to pick up new items or advice from others around the show.
Find out more about the show on their official website here.
Here at Barnes of Lincoln, we’re always looking for opportunities to make new contacts in the business to better serve our customers. Get in touch with us today for more information on the services we offer, and we’ll be more than happy to talk.